Navigating the Website and Web App
We’re celebrating Walk to Tuk’s tenth birthday with the launch of a new website! To help you navigate the new features, we’ve created this page full of useful information.
- Walk to Tuk How-To: Sign up as a Participant
- Walk to Tuk How-To: Sign up as a Team Captain and Create a Team
- Walk to Tuk How-To: View/Edit T-shirt Information (Participant and Team Captain)
- Walk to Tuk How-To: Log Activity (Participant and Team Captain)
If you’re a visual learner, check out our instructional videos:
- Register and Create a Team
- Add a Team Member
- Joining and Switching Teams
- Team Walks
- Participant: Add Time or Log Activity
- Team Captain: Add or Edit Time for Team Members
Website and Web App FAQ
If you’re having trouble, the following information might help.
Why can’t I add time to my account?
A) Receiving error message that says “You can time log only in currently active submission!”
- If you’re seeing this error message, you’re likely trying to enter time for a period that has been locked in. This handy calendar will help you keep track of submission deadlines, which happen at 11:59pm on the dates indicated. Submission deadlines are meant to help keep everyone motivated on their Walk to Tuk, but if you’ve missed a deadline and have activity to enter for a locked-in period, not to worry!
- Solution: To log any outstanding activity from a locked-in period, you will need to add it to the current period. For example, if you walked for 45 minutes on January 11 and 60 minutes on January 12, but didn’t have a chance to upload that time to the website before the January 13 deadline, then you will log 105 minutes on January 13 (in addition to any activity minutes you did on January 13).