2020 was an interesting year...
We have been Walking to Tuk for over a decade. Each year the event gets bigger and better, and evolves over time. Though we started out as a challenge with just a few hundred participants, Walk to Tuk 2020 handed T-shirts to over 4500 participants, and a lucky few received some great larger prizes as well.
This year, we decided to change things up. We have committed to being more environmentally friendly as an organization, and to giving participants in all NWT communities more reasons to get active in the coldest, darkest parts of the year. So out with the old (T-shirts), and in with the new!
This year, we will not be mailing T-shirts out to every participant. Instead, we are:
- Selling T-shirts in our Online Store.
- Offering T-shirts as prizes for submitting stories and photos.
- Ensuring that EVERY SINGLE NWT COMMUNITY has a prize winner!
- Offering 15 different team prizes valued at over $1000.
- Tripling our grand prizes (a winner in every category).
- Doubling the value of grand prizes!
If those aren't enough reasons to Walk to Tuk—I don't know what is!
If you just can't get enough of the Walk to Tuk T-shirts, get yours here, and submit a photo or story here!
Don't see your size? We can special order any size for you and have it delivered in March/April.